Ceramic Ball Valve
- Ceramics withstand severe abrasion, offering as much as 30X that of alloy materials.
- Process media is prevented from contacting alloy body that is fully lined with structural ceramics.
- Ceramics are nearly universally chemical resistant.
- Full control options, including 4-20mA positioner and actuator.
- Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards available. ANSI 150,300 and 600 classes are also available.
- Ceramic seat materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide and others.
- Seat and Ball are lapped together in matched sets to insure positive sealing.
- Materials are selected on an application basis. Options are include Super Duples Stainless STeal, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast steel and others.